Dominique Mosley' s scarves

Who knows me is aware that my favourite colours are purple and orange, on their own, mixed together, never mind, these two colours are always present in my outfits or home. When I've spotted the beautiful scarves of Dominique Mosley I had a jolt. Among that triumph of cashmere and silk there was MY scarf. Gorgeous, with my signature colours, soft and warm. And this is just a small example of what Dominique Mosley can make. Graduated from the prestigious Central Saint Martins and freelanced for various brands, Dominique finally launched her collection and now it is available in Harrods after being sold in international boutiques. Fashion designer David Longshaw is currently collaborating with Dominique Mosley for her collection adding a new twist to the whole ensemble.
Being very conscious about products made locally I can tell you that all the scarves are made and finished in UK.
Christmas is close, I will post my favourite scarf, let's call it a wish list ( hint hint hint)

Gorgeous, no other words are needed

Popular Posts