Underground X for Limited Edition Shoes

You've got until the 24th of November to go to 8 Berwick Street in Soho at the Underground shop to have the opportunity to purchase a pair of  Limited Edition Underground Shoes. This is the perfect occasion to buy your Christmas presents, because if you are not quick enough, all the most exclusive shoes will be gone. Underground X is taking over the shop with incredible shoes.
I've recognised this model designed by Fam Irvoll for her fashion show during London Fashion Week. All her models were wearing these shoes and they looked so comfortable. The prints match the clothing collection.

This line has been designed by Sibling, I find them fantastic. I know that Sibling is a menswear label but I would wear those shoes straightaway. The blue and green ones remind me of a peacock plumage and the orange ones, well orange is one of my favourite colours. I would have to flip a coin to decide which pair should be in my wardrobe.
These bStore for Underground creepers are great. Prince of Wales fabric and leopard print mixed together. This model is going to be in shop for a month only, I would not miss this opportunity if I were you and you wanted to wear something unique.
These black studded creepers with paint splashes are for the new punk of the 21st century. A street style picture is guaranteed when wearing these. The designer who contributed with this model is Ashish.

This model was understandably in the window. The classic Underground model with crystals and spikes. If diamonds are a girl's best friends, this pair of shoes is the perfect friend for the Underground Girl.
Time is running out, head to Soho, in Berwick Street and be amazed.

Popular Posts