Cloud Nine Marshmallows

Marshmallows are becoming what once was the cupcake. Needless to say that I prefer marshmallows because they have been always present in my life since when I was a child and my aunt used to buy me bags of these sweets calling them "cotton wool". At Scoop International I've sampled the Cloud Nine Marshmallows in the press lounge and I fell in love.
Those delicious red cubes are double raspberry and other flavours available are stem ginger and Madagascan vanilla, peppermint chocolate, lemon meringue, pistachio and white chocolate and salted caramel peanuts. They are all hand made using natural ingredients. These bags are just the perfect accessory for a night in with the whole Sex And The City box set.

Cloud Nine Marshmallows can be found at Selfridges or can be bought online, unless you want to go for a nice trip on the seaside and visit the Eden Project at Bodelva  in Cornwall. Just be aware, after sampling one of these delicious marshmallows you won't be able to get near to the one sold in supermarkets anymore. Check the website at www.cloudninemarshmallows.co.uk you will not resist from placing an order.

Popular Posts