Lamb 1887 Clutch Bags

I love all kind of bags but I find clutch bags very feminine and gorgeous for a night out. What you need to store if you are out for dinner or in a club, it is just a mobile phone, credit card and home keys. Lamb 1887 has been created by Charlotte Lamb whose family has been in the leather goods trade since 1887 starting with her great grandfather in Yorkshire. Her bags are beautifully made using the softest of leather. I fell in love with her clutch bags.
This orange beauty is the Cap Ferrat Clutch in snakeskin print. It ticks all the boxes in my book. It is orange,one of my favourite colours, its name reminds me of a place where I went on holiday years ago, it is quite roomy so I think I can slip a pocket mirror and a lipstick in it and it has got a chain so it can be worn as a cross body or on the shoulder as well which is quite handy when dancing away. All this from only £ 110.00.
The Monaco purse is beautiful and it is great to store all your cards, money etc etc, but the zipped pocket inside would be perfect for a mobile phone, so instead of using this purse only as a wallet, it can double up as a clutch bag as well. Available in tan, coral and orange at £ 110.00.
The Audrey clutch in coral and grey will be perfect with anything in your wardrobe. The twist lock clasp in metal keeps the bag closed and secure. I love the metal trim at the sides and the size is quite generous with its 29cm length. Perfect with a formal wear but great to glam up a pair of jeans as well, at £ 135.00 is a staple in every woman's wardrobe.
A little parade of the Cap Ferrat Clutch, with the beige and black options in suede and the bright yellow in snakeskin print. Lamb 1887 bags are often chosen by celebrities on the red carpet because of their old school glamour style. Go online at www.lamb1887.com to start shopping from a British brand made in Britain.






Popular Posts