Mimi Fasi at London Fashion Week

I've loved Mimi Fasi show at the Freemasons  Hall where the Fashion Scout is held every season during London Fashion Week. The collection has been inspired by the 1950s and 1960s with patterns and cuts that looked like out form a vintage fashion magazine. Enjoy the show:
This is one of the few shows where I would have bought every single piece and I hope that buyers thought the same because I've found the collection really great and bright. Loving colours and wearing colours, for me this collection really ticked all the boxes.
 This dress coat is fabulous, the details are just right and I love  the clashing printed headscarf . The tweed of the coat is custom made and this look is very French with the hairstyle and make up to match.
Isn't it gorgeous this two pieces suit ? The colour, the cut, the fabric with the custom made tweed which is a signature for Mimi Fasi.
Miriam Fahasi the creative director and co founder of  Ateliers & Maison Fasi greets the guests at the end of the show. Well done, absolutely fantastic.

                                              

Popular Posts