Dans la Vie Rira Sugawara " Heavenly World" AW17

I've got a soft spot for Rira Sugawara, the creative director of Dans La Vie, I've seen all her fashion shows and I love the colours, the themes and her unmistakable patterns. Immerse yourself in the video by Adam Cripps and Project Video Production team for the full collection. Fashion Scout hosted this runway show  at the Freemansons' Hall
I always enjoy a Dans La Vie show, the collection bursts with colours and the expert use of embroideries and the swarovski applications on lizard skin prints for this collection are amazing. This year the  "Heavenly World"  is rocking.
This trench coat is gorgeous, perfect for a grey and rainy day. Just looking at it brings a smile on your face. If I had a wish list for this show I think that it would be full with  the whole collection.
The cut of this jacket is superb and I love the leggings, after all they are in my favourite colour so I am a bit partial in here. Note the application with the swarovski on the jacket for that little touch of sparkle.
The stylist for this Dans La Vie show, Namalee Bolle has teamed up Rira Sugawara outfits with transparent boots by Public Desire, absolutely great. www.danslavie.co.jp



Popular Posts