Paperself Eyelashes New Collection

I've been asked to test a sample of the new Paperself Eyelashes and, knowing, and having been used this brand already I 've jumped at this opportunity. I've decided to wear my Polka Dot Eyelashes during the Regent Tweet day, a very exclusive blogger event, where I was sure my eyelashes would have been spotted and complimented. Yep I was right, since the start of the day I've been inundated by " I love your eyelashes, where are they from" etc etc.
Paperself is always looking for new designs for its eyelashes. All the collections are stunning and very eye catching (pun intended). The Polka Dot model are very sweet depicting little bows and beads. The packaging is lovely and the eyelashes are so long that it is possible to use them twice just cutting them in halves, unless you want to go for a full on eye. I worn mine starting at mid eye length.
Look how beautiful they are and despite being quite ornate they are very comfortable. I could wear my sunglasses, I could take picture with my professional camera and the Paperself eyelashes never came on my way preventing me to do such actions. No glue is included in the box, but having already used this brand I had some glue bought previously. I've preferred to use the creamy version rather than the liquid which is a bit tricky and if a drop falls on the intricate design of the eyelashes it is not very tidy.
It is possible to play around with Paperself eyelashes. Here there is a lovely example where the eyelashes have been cut in small sections and they've been applied at the corner of the eye and on the lower lashes. It is certainly a show stopper. Stockists in UK include Harvey Nichols, Urban Retreat in Harrods, the V & A Museum, Browns just to name a few or you can buy them online at Paperself website www.paperself.com  where you can find the whole range available.

Popular Posts