Stefanel Spring Summer Collection

Stefanel is an Italian label that I know particularly well. I've been wearing its knits and clothing since when they started trading as retailers in the 1970s. Now a Stefanel Boutique opened at 94 Kings Road SW3 4TZ and I could not miss the Press Day for the launch of the new collection Spring Summer 2013.
This jumper is just the symbol of Stefanel for me. I think I've still got some knits at home, a sign of high quality and durability for this company that still has family members in the board room. The yarn of this jumper is sparkling but not in an exaggerate way, just a bit of light to catch the sun rays.

Jersey loose trousers and a knitted tank top that reminds me of Africa, jungle, a giraffe maybe? Stefanel tank tops are always soft to the touch and they last forever.
This lacy little number is available in purple as well. Fresh cotton for this dress versatile for any occasion, from day to night just changing accessories.
And talking about accessories, two lovely handbags are what we need and they match virtually any outfit of the new collection. I like the orange bag, bright and perfect for a night out.
This beautiful cardigan will be perfect for the chilly summer nights....and for the days as well if we are going to have another summer like the one we had few months ago. Stefanel is perfect for this climate because its knits can be worn always as well as in air conditioned offices.
Great monochrome knitted dress, perfect to hide our little sins with the black tactically placed at critical points like waist and tummy. I reckon it is going to be a best seller.

Popular Posts