Traffic People Spring Summer 2013

Lois Spencer - Tracey from Carrot Top PR invited me to the Traffic People Press Day, a brand I love and I've written about before. Its style always tells a story, looking back to the past where feminine fashion was a must. Really coming in one of its shops it is like to step in a film and for the Spring Summer seasons next year the film definitely was " Grease". American style, preppy cuts and ice cream colours. I've nearly expected Olivia Newton Jones to pop in and have her nails done.
This dress screams summer and romantic walk on the beach. Knowing our unpredictable weather just pair it with one of  Traffic People sweet denim jacket and the look is sorted. I love the contrast of prints with stripes and dots and teapots and cups mixed all together.

This dress is absolutely gorgeous. A fresh lemon sorbet colour with tiny dots tone sur tone and the detailed belt and collar in Sangallo lace. Sandy here she comes ! While I was going through the collection I've mentally pencilled my wish list for next year. I've left after a delicious tea and cake snack and with my nails done in a beautiful blue/purple shade using Nails.Inc nail varnish. A perfect end to a long day.

Popular Posts