Lingerie Press Day

I went to 18 New Quebec Street to meet two friends of mine and see new lingerie on display. The two friends were Anna Paola from Paolita and Delphine from Playful Promises who organised a joint press day calling other lingerie brands and have fun with crystallising lingerie and swimsuits with crystals.
Grace is wearing a Red Sirena set by Kiss Me Deadly. She wears it with confidence after all as a burlesque performer she knows how to enhance the beauty of this "outfit". www.kissmedeadly.co.uk  
This fabulous corset is from the Playful Promises collection. Being adventurous it could be worn as a top maybe matching it with a pair of jeans, just to tone down the sexy factor. The necklace would help to complement the outfit. Check the range of jewellery as well at www.playfulpromises.com  or at their flagship store at 2-4 Bethnal Green Road Unit 14 Boxpark E1 6GY.
I love Paolita swimwear. The first thing that attracted me to Anna Paola 's collections has been the ocean of colours used and now she introduced a selection of cover ups that match the stunning mono pieces and bikinis. This joint press day has been held at Paolita Boutique at 18 New Quebec Street  W1H 7RX so we could admire all the latest trends in beachwear and lingerie. www.paolita.co.uk
This 1950s inspired bullet bra is by "What Katie Did". Maz Spencer introduced me to her brand which has been founded in London in  1999 it has a shop in 26 Portobello Green and 281 Portobello Road W10 5TZ as well as a shop  in Melrose Avenue in Hollywood, without counting more than hundreds stockist worldwide. This retro lingerie has been on several fashion shoots as well as in movies included " My week With Marilyn". Check the rest of the collection at www.whatkatiedid.com 
I am enjoying a spot of crystallisation. After seeing so many great matching set I've settled at the table and gave a try in customise a Playful Promises Heartbreaker Purple set. With Grace's help I've chosen my crystals and with the tool I've applied them to the soft cup bra and the matching brief. Just a couple in order to sparkle for the festive season. Delphine Thwaites knows me very well and she offered me the purple set with no hesitation.
And this is what I made at the end of the day. A crystals in the middle of the bows and at the end of the straps. After all I like to sparkle not to blind. I love the heartshaped motif on the cups and at the rear of the brief in contrast colour.

Popular Posts