Littlewoods Spring Summer Collection

Littlewoods has been trading since 1923 and I can still remember a shop in Oxford Street, I've till got a kettle bought in 1996 and it is still working. Now Littlewoods trades online with Homewear, childrenswear, menswear and womenswear. The prices are very affordable and the quality as well, I mean, my kettle is 18 years old and it looks new, and I've been using it since.
Leather jackets are beautiful and this orange one is gorgeous from the Myleene Klass line. I love the padded sleeves and the pockets with the zips in real rock chick style. This beauty is priced at £ 160.00 and it is worth every penny.
From the South line this green shirt at £ 27.00 with breast pockets is brightening up the spot printed trousers at £ 35.00. A green shirt like this is great with anything a bit dark like a suit for example, it will give a twist to any work outfit. The cherry on the cake are the Cerise court shoes at £ 25.00 with stiletto heels that will be a staple in your wardrobe. This colour is always popping up every other season.
From the South line, this blue dress is a real find at £ 15.00. I would have a great fun finding bright shoes and bags to accessorise it. Here it has been styled with this oversized Cerise shopper priced at £ 31.00. To tone it down, if you are not feeling to bold or you are not in the mood, add a black jacket and black accessories. The beauty of this dress is that depending on the mood or the occasion it can change its look easily.
Orange is one of my favourite colours so when I've seen this orange tunic from the South collection I had to include it in my post. At £ 20.00 it is so versatile that it can be worn with jeans like in this picture where a pair of ripped jeans  at £ 35.00 and a striped jumper at £ 20.00 have been styled, or on its own like a mini dress. Check online for more at www.littlewoods.com





Popular Posts