The Bridge Bags Collection Spring Summer 2014

With 45 years of trading The Bridge has always been known as a luxury brand of handbags and leather goods. Made in Italy with the best materials I've known The Bridge forever. A friend of mine doesn't buy many bags, maybe one every 2 years but it must be a The Bridge one and obviously she must have the wallet to match. This collection has got its usual feel of  high standard craftsmanship and beautiful shapes.
This bucket bag in pillar box red is gorgeous. The leather becomes even better once it has been used and loved. In London it is possible to find The Bridge in Harrods on the second floor and in Fortnum & Mason.
The Gladstone bag is a beautiful hold all designed like the doctor's bag of old times. There a couple of women's handbags versions as well. I love it and the leather is absolutely fantastic at the touch and I did not even said anything about its delicious smell.
This little beauty is sweet. It reminds me of a popular leather bag very trendy among students in the 1970's in Rome. fantastic cross over body, keeps all your essentials.


Orange is one of my favourite colours so when I've seen this orange briefcase from The Bridge I had to include it in my post. It is a briefcase but I think I can use it as a handbags as well, after all how many people use ipad covers as clutches? I like the distinctive but discreet metal logo of this iconic brand.
Fantastic Bureau model in black leather for this tote that is perfect to store everything needed for a busy day at work or out and about. This is one of those bags that enter by right in the staple department of your wardrobe. It is timeless.
This briefcase is designed with external pockets to store gadgets like a tablet and a mobile phone for easy access. At The Bridge, this bag has been designed for the men accessory line, but I think that it is genderless. I've seen so many women on public transports or walking in the City or legal districts with very masculine briefcases, so why not having one like this?
The Bridge is sold in UK and going  to the www.thebridge.it you can find stockist outside London as well.



Popular Posts