Huit Lingerie Spring Summer Collection

I love lingerie, the brighter the better, at least in my opinion. I like to match my lingerie sets with what I'm wearing, so that if a strap peeks out of my shirt or dress at least is in the same nuance of my outfit. Huit Lingerie makes great sets in a rainbow of colours and a wide range of models for anyone's taste. Some of the matching sets reach F cups, which is important because any woman with any body shape has to be able to wear something girly and colourful and not just being restricted with the usual nude, black or white.
This delicate jacquard lace set is from the French Kiss collection. Bras from it reach cups F with all the necessary support. This new orchid colour is gorgeous and it is available in nude two tones and grey two tones. Briefs can either be thong, low waisted or boxer shorts.
This embroidered set from the Fille Unique collection is made of tulle and stretch knit. The contrasting colours for the straps, bow and piping gives a modern twist. The bra goes up to E cups and the colours available are ivory with black and nude with apricot. There is a nightie only available in ivory and the briefs are string and low waisted.
This marine inspired set is from the Interview line with bras up to D cups. When I first saw this matching set I've thought it was a swimsuit but then looking properly I've noticed the lace especially at the back of the briefs. From the front it looks very innocent but then it has got a "naughty" side.
I love the corset style bra of the Arpege model. The lace sports an exclusive Huit Lingerie motif and the bras go up to E cups for one of its models. As well as having a string and low waisted briefs, there is the availability of a panty shape. The bright bluebell colour is the newest in the line. There is a nightie available only in ivory and black, matching the sets with the same colours. Check for more styles and to see Huit Lingerie new swimwear range at www.huit.com




Popular Posts