Rosemary Goodenough Silk Scarves New Collection

I've been drawn to Rosemary Goodenough' scarves by their colours. Lively, vibrant and beautiful. Rosemary Goodenough is an artist and now she transferred her art in gorgeous silk scarves made in Italy. I went to her trunk show at Wolf  & Badger at 32 Dover Street, Mayfair W1S 4NE where her silky works of art are stocked as well as the branch in Notting Hill. www.wolfandbadger.com
There her new collection was on display as well as one of her paintings just to show the original and the finished scarf in twill silk.
Available in two sizes, 90x90 and 45x45, these scarves are so versatile and they can be worn in several ways. The colours can revive any outfit, just a bit of imagination and the simplest black dress or work suit can  have a new life by only wearing one of these scarves.
The strikingly beautiful model Nancy le Roux is wearing scarves and a  pocketchief, showing some of the several ways how a scarf can be worn. The bolero like way is something that I've road tested after seeing Nancy sporting it beautifully. At the end of the evening all the attendees business' cards have been placed in a hat and Nancy picked one winner who received a gorgeous Rosemary Goodenough scarf.
Lovely Nancy le Roux had a magic touch because she picked my business card, so this is my Rosemary Goodenough scarf, from the painting "Planting in Drifts IV " in my favourite colours given to me in a very nice packaging and I've asked  Rosemary to write something on the box to remember this lucky moment. www.rosemarygoodenough.co.uk 

Popular Posts