New Look Refuel Room at London Fashion Week

Anyone busy during London Fashion Week knows that for at least 6 days there won't be any rest, little food and shows and shows to attend.
So when I've received the invitation from New Look on the first day of this fashion kermesse, I've jumped at the offer. The Refuel Room, conveniently located at the Waldorf Hilton Hotel just few minutes walk from the two mains venues Somerset House and Fashion Scout at  the Freemasons Hall, had everything to give a poor fashion journalist a bit of  relax in between shows.

New Look latest collection could be browsed on the rails while waiting to have the picture taken at the photo booth by Dreambooth . Mike Gabel was entertaining the guests with his mix of music, while eyebrows and manicure were taken care courtesy of I Brows Etc and Miss Merx Manis. I've sat for a moment enjoying my bubble tea thanks to Bubbleology Teas.
Hairstylist and fashion designer Joey Bevan  arranged my hair in a french fishtail, that looked perfect to keep my hair in order. Next to him make up artist Abbi Rose  from Abbi Rose Make Up was retouching or fully made up any one who needed a bit of  "powdering" before going to the next show.

This table, with its bubbleteas, brownies, cruditees, mini hamburgers and yogurt shots helped everyone to survive the first day of London Fashion Week in a healthy way, yes I consider brownies very healthy and anyway with all the running from one venue to another, we burned those little chocolate indulgences in five minutes.

I knew I was a Chanel person, and my choice of smoothie revealed it completely. Blend & Press make delicious smoothies packed with lots of good ingredients. For London Fashion Week they created three blends : Cacao Chanel, Aloe Vera Wang and Kale Lagerfeld smoothies, well, two out of three I went for Cacao and Kale. Now I think that next stop is going to be a 2.55 bag.
Well done New Look, thumbs up for the Refuel Room. I'm sure that it has been much appreciated by everyone who came to relax and refresh during the madness of the first day at LFW. www.blendandpress.com

Popular Posts