Highlights of 2013 on my blog

This year is coming to an end, a year of changes, lots of fashion and events I've covered during these 12 full months. I've met fantastic people, I've consolidated my friendship with more and I've seen some of my dreams come true in my professional life.
This must have been the top event in 2013. In occasion of the 30th anniversary of the Diet Coke I went to a party at Sketch and I've met Patricia Field. For just the one or two people who might not recognise her name, Patricia Field is the person responsible of putting every single item of clothing and accessorises in shows like "Sex And The City" TV series and the films, " The Devil Wears Prada", "Ugly Betty".  www.patriciafield.com Here we are at the party together with conceptual artist Pandemonia with whom I generally hang out at these kind of gatherings. www.pandemonia99.blogspot.com   (photo by Stephen Mahoney)
This is another important event, one that Stephen Mahoney and I have organised at Baku London during London Fashion Week. I am with fashion designers Nico Didonna and Karen K after their fashion show which opened the four days event. www.nicodidonna.com Karen' shoes complemented the beautiful Nico's dresses and the two models at our sides are the living proof of this statement. www.karekboutique.com        (photo by Salvatore Mancuso)
This gorgeous girl between Stephen Mahoney and I is the american singer Kady Z just before the Paolita fashion show at Baku London. Kady Z is the daughter of famous singer Pia Zadora and she's taken a leaf after her mother because her voice and her music are stunning. Her latest album "Ordinary Girl" has been launched last August. www.kadyzmusic.com    (photo by Salvatore Mancuso)
Zoe Griffin is a famous celebrity blogger and here we are celebrating the launch of her book " Get Rich Blogging" at the Google Campus in Shoreditch. Zoe has got this fantastic website www.livelikeavip.com and in the book she explained how she reached the top. The book is a real mine of information.   (photo by Stephen Mahoney)
During London Collection Men I went to see Nick Tentis' presentation at the Cafe' Royal and there I've sat together with Leroy Dawkins and  Prince Cassius, two of the most influential bloggers around. www.pricecassius.com  With the beautiful background of the Cafe Royal, Prince and I couldn't resist from having our picture taken by Leroy. www.clotheshorse-diaryofaclotheshorse.blogspot.com   (photo by Leroy Dawkins)
I am here with Sonia Figone a blogger I've met at the previous edition of Regent Tweet  and we've been friend since then. www.nelpaesedellestoviglie.com This year at the 2013 edition of Regent Tweet we've decided to spend the day together going from one shop to another and enjoying this day organised by Sister PR for the Crown Estate for only a hundred bloggers selected from more than one country. We've visited lots of shops on the Regent Street area in order to know what was new in store and we've attended talks by fashion experts as well as been treated to lunch, cocktails and beauty treatments.www.247regentstreetonline.com
This beautiful lady is a jewellery designer, Nadia Fallica. Her jewellery has been seen on many celebrities in Italy but for now I'm not saying anything more, watch this space. I will just say that while I was at this party Princess Eugenie popped up to say hello to Nadia. I did not take the picture because I've thought it would have been a breach of privacy.
I've seen lots of gigs but I think that the one given by Steve Strange to launch is new album has been absolutely fantastic. Apart from singing, Steve Strange performed on stage with energy, interacting with the audience in a brilliant way. At the end of the show I had to say thank you to this fantastic singer together with my friend Francesco. www.myspace.com/visageofficial     (photo by Stephen Mahoney)
You will know more of this website in the next few months. I've been invited to a brainstorming session of  " My Secret Dressing Room". In pure glam style we are all signing our name with a Kiko lipstick before sitting down with a clip board, writing our ideas, voting for the best logo and the best pictures while sampling dim sums . After that evening, all has been said has been treasured by the organisers and I can confidently say that our feedbacks helped in building this new venture. www.mysdroom.com    (photo by Claudia Brovelli)

Stephen Mahoney and I are with gorgeous Lavinia Davolio, who is the mind behind the most delicious sweets around, "Lavolio" sweets. www.lavolio.com The launch has been held at the Italian Cultural Institute and we could sample these sweets that are grouped in collections, like in fashion. Made in Italy with the highest quality ingredients, pistachio seeds, cherries, nuts, coconut and more have been coated in chocolate and in sugar. They are sophisticated and scrumptious. For now are sold at several shops in London from the " La Bottega" chain and online. www.labottega.co.uk
This is part of  "The Bloomsbury Set Event" that Stephen Mahoney and I have organised during London Fashion Week. A luxury pop up event with fashion designers and fashion shows at the Central Bloomsbury Baptiste Church, has seen nearly thousand people during the two days of the event. Here I am with the Italian General Consul Massimiliano Mazzanti, who came to wish all the best to the Italians participating in this event. Lavinia Davolio made everyone fall in love with her "Lavolio" sweets, Nico Didonna introduced his collection with a fantastic fashion show, Carlotta Gherzi displayed her collection of luxury leggings www.mylovemyleggings.com  and Simona Colonna flew from Italy with her beautiful gloves from the company "Duecci Guanti" . www.duecciguanti.it   (photo by Tommaso Bruccoleri)
Carnaby Street, always buzzing with people and shopping has got a huge music heritage. An exhibition has been organised in Foubert Place between September and October with an additional app to be downloaded in order to discover blue plaques around the Carnaby area. www.carnaby.co.uk After the opening of the exhibition we all went to the club " Disco" in Kingly Court.   www.disco-london.com Here I am with one of the column of Sister PR, Kay Copeland, who looks after all the events happening in the Carnaby Street quarter. www.sisteris.com
Sorapol is a fashion designer always organising his fashion shows and presentations in stunning places. This season hasn't been an exception and we all gathered at the Serpentine Gallery for an evening of canapes and beautiful dresses. while there with Stephen Mahoney and IT expert Marcus Ware-Gilroy, we've met with Vivienne Westwood's hubby Andreas Kronthaler. www.sorapol.co.uk   (photo by Stephen Mahoney)
I had many "likes" on my Facebook  account when I've published the picture I am with Billy Zane. The place is the "Rook and Raven" Gallery at 7 Rathbone Place W1T 1HN for the opening of Billy 's art exhibition. As well as being an estimated actor, he is a very talented artist and wherever he went on location for a film, he made sure to buy materials and paint, inspired by the place he was staying while filming. www.rookandraven.co.uk   (photo by Stephen Mahoney)
It is Halloween night and it is the opening of the Canary Wharf Ice Rink as well as the opening of the pop up shop by Tresor Paris on the site. www.icerinkcanarywharf.co.uk Tresor Paris, the jewellery brand that manufactures sparkly trinkets is a major sponsor for the Ice Rink so we went there for an evening of mulled wine, champagne, horror ice skate show and for the braves a session at the ice rink. I've preferred to spend my time inside together with designer for Tresor Paris Lilian Lousky, talking about our favourite topic....jewellery. www.tresorparis.co.uk
Let's see what will happen next year.













Popular Posts